Want to avoid getting hacked? Keep your website up-to-date!
Hackers target out-of-date WordPress software and plugins. Their bots can scan your site for old versions with known security issues. If you’re not running the newest, fixed versions, it’s Open Sesame for hacking!
Getting hacked is no fun! Think hours or days of downtime—lost clients, expensive repairs, and headaches galore. Plus a plummet in search-engine standings if Google blacklists your hacked website.
An up-to-date website is your best insurance against hacking.
No time for updating your site? No worries! We’ll do it for you!
Foror Eagle Eye Updates will:
- Keep WordPress software and all plugins updated
- Perform a full backup of your site every week
- Restore your site in case of hacking
- Provide a monthly report of your site activity that shows:
- when backups were performed
- which plugins were updated that month
- what percentage of time your site was up & running
Just $30/month or $300/year!
Eagle Eye Updates service starts with an $80 review of your website to make sure your site is clean and ready for updating. In this site review we:
- Check that your site is clean, not hacked. We work with clean sites only!
- Make a complete first backup.
- Check that your site is recent enough to handle updating. Is it good to go, or is it so out-of-date that updating it crashes it?
- Tighten your login and general site security.
If a site review shows that your site has been hacked or is too out-of-date to handle updating, we can fix your site with a separate proposal and fee.
A new site review (and $80 fee) is required after any lapse in Eagle Eye Updates service. We’re serious about working with clean sites only!
Want to get started? Just choose your service plan and check out.
Monthly WordPress update service plan $30
plus $80 site review
Yearly WordPress update service plan $300
plus $80 site review
12 months for just $300—you get 2 months free!
That’s it! Only $30/month or $300/year gives you peace of mind for your website.
- Tightened site security
- Updated WordPress software & plugins
- Regular backups
- Monthly reports of site activity
- Free restores in the unlikely case of hacking